Google Chrome 48.0.2564.109 S ...
Доброго времени суток ! Ребята есть у кого официальные сборки от Google Inc. последней версии, 49.0.2623.112m, которая ставится в XP. Диванные Эксперты на форуме Google Chrome ничего не сказали по данному поводу. Приходится искать... Может у кого есть в "закромах Родины" ?
Новая версия Zoom Player - многофункционального DVD и медиа проигрывателя для Windows. Программа поддерживает плейлисты, управление горячими клавишами, полноэкранный режим работы, масштабирование широкоэкранного видео для удаления полос снизу и сверху экрана, несколько видов интерфейса и его изменение с помощью скинов. В данной программе реализована поддержка Quick Time и функция создания закладок. Также существует функция обратной перемотки для всех форматов. Zoom Player MAX является самой функциональной версией данной программы, ориентирована на самых требовательных пользователей и предлагает максимальную гибкость использования и настройки. В седьмой версии программы был сделан ряд улучшений, появилась поддержка проигрывания Blu-Ray фильмов и других форматов, а также появилась поддержка Windows 7.
Некоторые возможности: - Воспроизведение DVD и Blu-Ray фильмов - Выбор из множества DVD аудио и видео декодеров для улучшенной совместимости и надежности - Воспроизведение DVD с жесткого диска, USB дисков и т.д. - Родительский контроль с защитой паролем просмотра DVD - Проигрывание поврежденных AVI файлов - Извлечение и проигрывание архивных файлов - Поддержка Windows Media DRM - Мощный менеджер плэйлиста - Поддержка различных медиа форматов - Встроенный 10-полосный эквалайзер с использованием пресетов - Легкий доступ к большинству интерфейсов аудио и видео фильтров - Поддержка Юникода - Обширная поддержка командной строки - Поддержка смены скинов интерфейса - И множество других возможностей
* Zoom Player can detect a Blu-Ray disc structure, parse the Blu-Ray playlist and automatically load the longest video in the playlist (which is assumed to be the main movie). Thanks Christophe.
This feature can be accessed through several ways: 1. Switching to DVD Mode and pressing Play. 2. Opening the Drive (through the right-click menu). 3. Opening the BluRay folder. 4. Opening the "index.bdmv" file, which is now listed in the various file browsing dialogs.
This feature is limited to Zoom Player Home MAX.
* Zoom Player now notifies you of new versions automatically (can be disabled under "Adv. Options / System").
* The Audio TAG display system has been rewritten and includes the following new features: 1. Enhanced scripting of displayed data. 2. Text Background with customizable translucency levels. 3. Additional text color for additional clarity. 4. Selectable background color.
* New Mini-WebServer support (Adv. Options / System), allowing you to control Zoom Player through any web browser. The Mini-WebServer is fully HTML scriptable.
* Zoom Player can now control FFDShow's DeInterlacing setting, allowing you to Enable/Disable deinterlacing support from the keyboard (ctrl+shift+"D"), right-click context menu and the fullscreen navigation interface (through the Adjust Image interface).
Make sure to use the latest version of ffdshow (at least beta 6) for this to function.
* Zoom Player can now control FFDShow's Sharpen setting, allowing you to Enable/Disable sharpen support from the keyboard (ctrl+shift+"S") and fullscreen navigation interface (through the Adjust Image interface).
* Support for MadVR Video Rendering technology.
* Support for FLAC Vorbis Audio TAGs, including display of embedded image (as folder image, PNG/JPEG formats supported).
* Support for ID3v2 embedded image display (mostly in MP3 files) (displayed as folder image, PNG/JPEG formats supported).
* Support for APE TAG embedded folder image (PNG and JPEG image formats are supported).
* New Fullscreen Information Navigation interface, showing you information on the currently playing media (Name, Resolution, TAGs, Folder Image etc...). This interface uses the new TAG display script system to display more advanced information.
* If a fullscreen navigation interface is visible, right-clicking it will show a "Close Navigator" option.
* New position value for the TAG display allowing you to set it to "Animate".
* Support for the new QuickTime v7 ActiveX control. The new QuickTime control seems better and has better stability.
QuickTime v6 (and older) ActiveX control is no longer supported. By default, the ActiveX control is not used for playback, but rather DirectShow is used (as it's more responsive and supports more features), ActiveX mode is for compatibility with QuickTime content that may not play properly through DirectShow.
You can enable ActiveX support for QuickTime under: Adv. Options / Playback
* You can now use the Microsoft Windows Media Player ActiveX control to stream Windows Media content (mms://, rtsp:// and http://www.website/stream.asx type links). Using the ActiveX control means you'll be losing any advanced DirectShow based features (such as color-controls and video renderer selection) but bypassing any microsoft bugs in their DirectShow bridge to Windows Media Streaming (such as streams suddenly stopping of their own).
This feature is enabled by default, you can disable it under : Adv. Options / Playback / Windows Media
* The resize fullscreen navigation interface now allows you to directly set the current Aspect Ratio as well as see the aspect ratio values for all Aspect Ratio modes.
* Right-Clicking the Equalizer's bars will now reset each bar clicked to its default value.
* Hovering the mouse cursor over an Equalizer bar now shows its exact value.
* The equalizer fullscreen navigation interface now allows you to set the volume level.
* Pressing Left on the Main Navigation interface now brings you into a system function menu allowing you to close the navigation interface, start the screen saver, blank secondary screens or close the player entirely. This menu is not accessible if you are using Safe Mode navigation.
* You can now choose from three screen saver modes: 1. Plasma Cloud CGI. 2. Image Slideshow 3. Blank power-saving ode.
* You can now select if the Internal Screen Saver covers the entire monitor or only the active video area.
* You can now specify the slideshow value for the internal screen saver. The Default value is 15 seconds (previously it was once per minute).
* You can now select a transition effect for the internal screen saver.
* The play history fullscreen navigation interface now allows you to play back web addresses (mms streams for example) and such links are now identified by the URL icon.
* You can now Right-Click the volume bar to the left/right of the current volume level to increase/decrease the volume in small steps instead of directly setting the volume level with the mouse cursor position (which is done with the left mouse click).
* New "Save Playing file as ..." Function accessible through the Playlist right-click context menu or by using the Alt+Shift+"S" keyboard macro. When used, a save dialog will pop-up allowing you to save the currently playing media file to a new location on your computer.
* New Function (Alt+Shift+"Z") which compensates for badly encoded widescreen (16:9) content that is encoded in fullscreen (4:3) format by Zooming 33% into the Video (and returning to the previous video position when called a second time).
This function will also view widescreen (16:9) content as fullscreen on fullscreen (4:3) Monitors/TVs by Zooming in and cropping the left/right sides of the video.
* New Function (Ctrl+"E") allowing you to create Ring Tones by selecting a start and a stop position in many supported audio/video formats and extract the selected section in MP3/ACC formats supported by most mobile phones.
This feature requires the FFMPEG components installed on your system (which is available through the Install Center application).
* New Function (Alt+Shift+"W") to activate the White Wash screen-burn repair directly instead of accessing the function through the patterns function.
* All Subtitle settings have moved to "Adv. Options / Playback / Video / Subtitles".
* Opening a subtitle file with a media playing will try to display the subtitles within the playing media.
* The file-open dialog now has a "Subtitles" filtering category.
* You can now select the preferred subtitle renderer filter. Options are 1. DirectVobSub, also known as "VSFilter" (default). 2. FFDShow.
When selecting FFDShow, Zoom Player will try to use the FFDShow video decoder filter to render the subtitles. If the FFDShow video decoder is not used, the FFDShow subtitle renderer filter will be used instead.
Please note that this feature requires FFDShow build 2998 or newer to function and wont work on versions of Windows older than Windows 2000. Previous FFDShow builds had a bug that limited subtitle functionality.
* The "Remember the last Media Position" setting has now been overhauled into its own separate "History" sub-section under the "Playback" section within the advanced options dialog.
* The "Remember the last Media Position" setting has been split in two, with a setting for "Retain Media Playback History" and a setting for "Automatically restore last media position on replay". This gives more flexibility as to which aspects of playback should be restored when replaying a media file.
* The Play History fullscreen navigation interface implements a new function interface (accessible by clicking right). The functions are: 1. Erase Completely erase the selected item. 2. Hide Hide the selected item, but keep media information to maintain functionality (Last media position, volume). 3. Go to top of list Moves the focus to the top of the history list.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface) allowing you to select the active player mode (Previous/Media/DVD/Audio) that Zoom Player should start in.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface) allowing you to set the player to stay on top of other applications when switching to audio mode (and restoring a normal window state after returning to media mode).
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Control Bar), allowing you to auto-hide the control bar after the specified number of seconds even when playback is paused.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Position & Size) affecting the "Auto-Size User Interface to fit Source Video Resolution". When enabled, only the user interface height is adjusted.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / On Screen Display / Audio Tags) allowing you to choose whether the Folder (Background) image is drawn.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation) allowing you to set the navigation scroll acceleration speed. After some tweaking, the default value has been sped up to "Very Fast" scrolling. The previous default value was "Average".
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation) allowing you to set the navigation scroll acceleration reset time in MS. The new default value is 300ms, in v6 the fixed value was 500ms.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation) allowing you to specify if keyboard searches are matched against the start of the line or any position in the line.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation) allowing you to set the keyboard input timeout (a value in MS indicating how much time should pass before the search query is reset).
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Settings) controlling whether subtitle files are listed in the Media Libary and File Browsing fullscreen navigation interfaces.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Settings) allowing keyboard input to be used for Quickly Searching in many of the navigation interfaces. This setting is enabled by default.
* New Settings (Adv. Options / Interface / Mouse) allowing you to change the functionality of the mouse right-click button. You can choose between Disabled, Context Menu (default) and a Custom function.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback) allowing you to control whether loading entire directories also loads image files (Used by Open Directory function, Play all files in this directory navigation function and when opening archives). Does not have an affect on Media Library image categories.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback) allowing you to choose whether to interact with QuickTime content or treat it as a media file.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback - On Playlist Complete) allowing you to play the next file in the directory with the same file extension.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Smart Play) which determines if Zoom Player falls back to DirectShow graph creation mode if Smart Play fails to create a media file graphic.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Video) allowing you to disable Zoom Player control over FFDShow's video Sharpening values.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Video) allowing you to disable Zoom Player control over FFDShow's video DeInterlacing values.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Video) allowing you to disable VMR7's mixing mode (can fix VMR7 issues with some hardware).
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Video / Color Control) allowing you to instruct Zoom Player to try use FFDShow as the preferred color control interface (overriding any hardware supported controls).
Please note that this feature requires FFDShow to be used as either the Video Decoder or as a Post Processing filter.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Video / Subtitles) allowing you to select whether Zoom Player disables FFDShow subtitle rendering when DirectVobSub is used as the Preferred Subtitle Renderer. By default, FFDShow subtitle renderer is disabled when using DirectVobSub.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Video / Subtitles) allowing you to specify the subtitle synchronization adjustment value used by the subtitle synchronization functions.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Video / Colors) which allows you to select whether FFDShow should be used for software color control.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / BluRay) allowing you to specify when a detected BluRay playlist containing HD content of a specified duration will be detected as the main movie over an SD (DVD quality) of longer duration.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / DVD / DVD Settings) that determines whether Zoom Player searches only CD devices (CD/DVD/BluRay/etc...) or all drives for content when pressing play in DVD Mode. Default is to only scan CD devices, but if you map network-shares as drives, you may want to turn this setting off.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Audio) allowing you to link the 'Volume Up'/'Volume Down' functions to the Equalizer PreAmp function so when the volume level reaches 100% and you continue using the 'Volume Up' function, the Equalizer PreAmp value is increased. Clicking volume down will first reduce the PreAmp value and when the PreAmp value reaches its previous level, the volume level is reduced. Setting the volume level through other means, will reset the PreAmp value to its previous level.
PreAmp is a digital amplifier function which can reduce audio quality if the audio recording volume is normal, but can be very useful if the original recording volume is low.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / History) which controls whether the last play time and date is saved for the playing media. If disabled, the play date is not saved and the playing item will not be listed in the play history and play history navigation interfaces.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / History) which controls whether the audio volume should be restored to its the previous level when replaying the media file.
With this setting enabled, the audio volume level is retained for every media file played within the Playback History retention period (default is 30 days).
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / History) which controls whether the audio volume should be restored to its the previous level when replaying audio-only files.
* New Settings (Adv. Options / System / Events) allowing you to execute an external program when Zoom Player is starting and closing (with an option to wait for the starting program to close).
Usage Example: Set a custom monitor resolution using an external command line tool and then set the resolution back when Zoom Player closes.
* New Settings (Adv. Options / Playback / Paths & Files) allowing you to hide the archive extraction window (the external program executed to extract the archive).
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Settings) allowing you to display file sizes.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Settings) allowing you to pause the video when opening a navigation interface while a video file is playing (audio playback is unaffected by this setting).
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Settings) controlling whether right-clicking the navigation interface closes it. This was the previous default behavior, but the new default action is to display the context menu. Enable this setting to restore the previous default behavior.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Settings) controlling whether the new Fullscreen Information navigation control routes keyboard input to the player (using the keyboard arrow keys to control the player rather than the fullscreen interface).
* New "/DATAPATH:[PATH]" command line parameter which can be used to specify an alternative path to any user-changeable configuration files used by Zoom Player, including: 1. "MediaAutoGraph" directory (Controls which decoders are used) 2. "DVD-Bookmarks" directory (DVD Bookmarks and Last Position data) 3. "zplayer.playcache" (Play History and Last Media Position) 4. "zplayer.library" (Media Library paths) 5. "zplayer.radio" (Streaming Station list) 6. "zplayer.eq" (The Audio Equalizer values) 7. "default.zpl" (The last active Playlist)
When using this parameter, it's vitally important that at the very least, the "MediaAutoGraph" directory exists in the Data Path, otherwise, playback may fail.
* New "/DEINT:[0/1]" command line parameter to enable/disable DeInterlacing.
DeInterlacing requires the use of FFDShow as either the Video Decoder or as a Post-Processing filter.
* New "/CLOCK:[n]" command line parameter that allows you to set the media synchronization timer for DirectShow playback.
Usage: /CLOCK:0 - Default (same as not using the parameter at all) /CLOCK:1 - Disables Synchronization entirely /CLOCK:2 - Sets Synchronization to the System Timer
* New "/WinName" command line parameter allowing you to set the Zoom Player Window Name.
For example: zplayer.exe "/winname:ZoomPlayer2"
* The Playlist Fullscreen navigation interface now allow you to enable/disable the Random Play state.
* New File Association and Smart Play profiles for the MOD/TOD/MTS camcorder file extensions. (MOD = MPEG2 Program, TOD/MTS = MPEG2 Transport Stream).
Sadly, when JVC, Panasonic and Canon came up with the ".MOD" file extension, they didn't take into account its existing use as an Audio Tracker format. Due to this, ".MOD" extension is no longer associated with the MOD Audio Tracker format. You can change this default behavior by modifying Zoom Player's Smart Play profiles.
* Playback support for the AMR audio format and file association of the ".AMR" extension.
* Playback support for the VP7 video format and file association of the ".VP7" extension.
* Playback support for the Theora video format and file association of the ".OGV" extension.
* Playback support for the AIFF audio format and file association of the ".AIFF" extension.
* Playback support for the MPEG2 Transport Stream media format and file association of the ".M2TS" extension.
* Playback support for LPCM audio in M2TS files.
* Smart Play profile support for the latest DivX filters: MPEG4.ASP (DIVX) MPEG4.AVC (H.264) AAC Audio MKV Splitter
* Support for the Gabest MPEG2 Splitter audio stream switching using the keyboard macro Ctrl+"A".
* New Open Web Page function (Ctrl+"W") accessible from the right-click context menu, allowing you to open web pages in Zoom Player.
* New "Prune History" button (Adv. Options / Playback) which erases any play history entries that are no longer pointing to an existing file.
* New "VolumeWindow" Skin Script code, allowing you skin the new pop-up volume bar associated with the "fnVolumeWindow" function.
* New "" dynamic script variable that is used to display the current position in a playlist.
* New "" dynamic script variable that stores the currently playing media file path.
* Some of the fullscreen navigation interfaces have a new right-arrow on the active line indicating additional functionality when clicking right.
* Zoom Player now uses uTorrent's WebUI Token authentication for an additional security layer.
* The Station fullscreen navigation interface now indicates if a station is a TV or Radio station.
* The Station fullscreen navigation interface now remembers the last selected station when exiting the player.
* The Media Library and File Browsing Fullscreen Navigation interfaces now support sorting by file size.
* The File Browser, Media Library and Playlist fullscreen navigation interfaces "Select" function has been expanded to allow selecting "Select all matching multi-part files", "All Audio", "All Pictures", "All Video" and "All matching the currently highlighted file Type" (file extension).
* The File Browser and Media Library fullscreen navigation interfaces can now access a "View" function which brings up a selection of files/information to view in the file list: 1. File Size 2. File Extension 3. Subtitle files 4. Archive files
* Pressing Right with the "Add to Playlist" function highlighted in the File Browser or Media Library fullscreen navigation interfaces will now take you to the Playlist navigation. Pressing left from the playlist navigator will take you back to the original navigation interface (either file browser or media library).
* New "Go to top of list" fullscreen navigation function (Applies to the Playlist, File Browser and Media Library interfaces).
* The default skin's Control Bar now includes a pop-up volume window, allowing you to more accurately and easily set the volume levels while fullscreen.
* Support for UTF8 encoded skin files (which can include UTF8 encoded text for button hints and other skin text elements).
* The Folder image base name (Adv. Options / System & Files / Paths, Folders & Files) can now accept multiple values for the base name separated by the "|" character. For example, setting the Folder image base name to "folder|album" would cover image files starting with "folder" and "album", such as: Folder.jpg Album.png
* Zoom Player will now save FFDShow's color control values in Zoom Player's media definition files (".df" file extension).
* New Menu script command allowing you to execute external programs through the right-click context menu. See "English.Menu" in the "Language" Zoom Player directory for more information.
* New "1100" CommAPI command which enables/disables timeline updates.
+ The default video renderer has been changed to VMR9 Windowless for Windows XP and EVR for Windows 7/Vista.
+ Scroll Acceleration is now active system-wide in all fullscreen navigation interfaces (where appropriate), making navigation faster and easier using remote devices and keyboards.
+ The media library fullscreen navigation interface now remembers the sorting order for each category independently.
+ The DirectShow filter registration options dialog feature (Adv. Options / System / Filter Management) has been rewritten to support configuration of popular DirectShow filters directly from the options dialog. Older unused filter profiles were removed and new updated profiles have been added.
+ You can now used Keyboard input with the GoTo navigation dialog to directly set the GoTo time. This requires that Keyboard Input for navigation be enabled.
+ Improved Screen Saver image selection randomness. No image will appear twice until all images were displayed first, even after the screen saver restarts.
+ Pressing PgDn/PgUp to play the next/previous media file in the same directory now works even after erasing the currently playing file, making it much easier to browse through a media or image collection to erase unwanted files.
+ Using the Next/Previous playlist track with random play enabled and only one file in the playlist no longer plays the same file again, but rather plays the next file in the directory.
+ The Advanced Options "Fullscreen Navigation" pages have been moved under the "Interface" section (previously it was within the "On Screen Display" section).
+ By default, the Media Library Filter Selection fullscreen navigation page will no longer appear when pressing Left on the Media Library category page (user-selectable through the options dialog).
+ The "Windows Media Video" Smart Play profile has been split into two distinct profiles: 1. Windows Media Video (used in WMV files) 2. VC1 (used in BluRay discs)
+ For clarity, the "Auto Segment Load" feature has been renamed "Multi Part file loader".
+ For clarity, the Multi Part file loader's "Segment Script" setting has been renamed "Name Masking" .
+ The "Multi Part file loader" feature has been disabled by default due to user confusion over files being added to the playlist automatically. You can re-enable this feature through the options dialog.
+ Pressing the ESC key with a fullscreen navigation interface enabled and secondary monitors are blanked will now remove the blanking first (In previous versions, the navigation interface was closed first).
+ Pressing the ESC key in the options dialog is now treated as if the Cancel button is clicked.
+ Frame Capture (Alt+"F") now works with the EVR video renderer.
+ Starting the screen saver from the main fullscreen navigation interface no longer pauses if an audio file is being played (only pause on video file).
+ To maintain backward compatibility, the Zoom Player chapter (bookmark) file extension has changed from ".chp" to ".zpchp". Zoom Player will still look for the ".chp" file when the newer format file doesn't exist.
+ The Color Control interface (Adv. Options / Playback / Video / Color Control) has been rewritten and now supports FFDShow as a mode of color control.
Zoom Player will first try to use Hardware Color Control (Overlay Mixer, VMR9 and EVR). But if a certain function isn't supported, it will try using FFDShow to supplement the functionality.
For example, neither EVR or VMR9 support Gamma controls, when these video renderers are in-use, Zoom Player will try using FFDShow to control the Gamma while the other color control remain hardware based.
Please note that FFDShow must be used as a decoder or post-processor for this modified feature to work.
+ Using Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista SP1 should improve the open file dialog responsiveness.
+ The Media Library path editor has been further streamlined for simplicity.
+ All browsing for directory dialogs now allow you to specify a path through an edit box, making it easier to specify direct IP network paths.
+ When detaching the Control Bar, it now snaps to other interfaces such as the Video Window, Equalizer and Playlist Editor.
+ Opening the Main Navigation interface should now be faster, especially on multi-core CPUs.
+ The internal screen saver is now capped at 50fps.
+ Previously, when enabling text display for the internal screen saver, you had both the time and playing information displayed. You can now choose to display each individually.
+ The Station Editor interface has been redesigned for simplicity.
+ The Advanced Playlist Control interface has been redesigned to be more intuitive.
+ Random Play now remembers the random order of play so that you can go to a previous random track in the same order as it was played.
+ Support for more Flash Video and VP6 sub-types.
+ The Media Last Position database (used in play history and restoring the last position of a played media file) is now automatically saved every 30 minutes and a backup file is kept in case something goes wrong (previously it would only save when exiting the player, which could cause position data to be lost in cases where the computer or player crashed).
+ The Play History interface has been restructured to make it a bit easier to use.
+ The Search function within the play history dialog now filters the item list and only shows items that match the search value.
+ The "Adv. Options / System & Files / Paths, Folders & Files" page has been divided into more logical areas: 1. Adv. Options / Playback / Path & Files. 2. Adv. Options / Interface / On Screen Display / Fullscreen Navigation / Paths. 3. Adv. Options / Interface / On Screen Display / Audio Tags / Paths & Script.
+ The Frame Capture (screenshot) feature has been moved to: Adv. Options / System & Files / Screen Saver & Capture
+ Drives with no volume name no longer display empty brackets in the fullscreen file browsing navigation interface.
+ Playing a single file with random play enabled no longer plays that file in a loop if the "On Playlist Complete" setting is set to do something else.
+ The Volume Up/Down keyboard macros have been changed from Shift+"Home" and Shift+"End" to "+","=" (volume up) and "-" (volume down). The Previously associated Video Zoom-In/Zoom-Out functions are still accessible through the keypad "+" and "-" keys.
This should make it easier to control volume, especially on netbook/laptop type devices which don't have access to the keypad without using a special function button.
+ The active playlist is now automatically saved every 15 minutes (to prevent data lose in case windows crashes).
+ The "5000" CommAPI command used for seeking in time can now accept a fractional value indicating MS. For example, "122.500" will seek to 2 minutes,2 seconds and 500 ms.
+ The "Image Resize" fullscreen navigation interface has been renamed to "Adjust Image".
+ The "/Sort" command line parameter now works even if Zoom Player is already running.
+ The "File Extensions" Adv. Options Menu has been moved under the "File Format Association" menu (was previously under the system menu).
- Fixed a video stuttering issue when using certain video renderers with Aero Desktop Composition enabled (Windows 7/Vista).
- An "ACCESS VIOLATION 00000000 READ ADDRESS 00000000" error when using the advanced playlist control has been fixed.
- Closing multiple player instances at once with Zoom Player set to save its setting to a local file could cause the settings file to corrupt.
- A bug in the ID3v1 parser caused playlists containing audio files with ID3v1 tags not to save/load properly if the ID3v1 TAG contained in the audio file was semi-corrupt.
- Opening the options dialog through a skin button while a new audio file starts playing and the skin automatically changes to audio mode would cause a "not enough timers" crash.
- The "Default media open path" (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Paths) used by the standard open dialog and the file browsing fullscreen navigation interface can now accept network paths. For network paths to work with the file navigator, you must add the path under as an "Additional File Nav path" (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation).
- Chapters are now time based rather than frame based as different components (filters/renderers) would report different frame rates for the same media file, causing chapter files created with one set of filters playing invalid when using a different set of filters.
- Adding/Removing audio devices (such as a Skype Phone which acts as a speaker device), will no longer change the audio device settings Zoom Player uses. If you insert a new audio device while Zoom Player is already running, opening the options dialog or restarting the player is required.
- Zoom Player no longer requires "wmvcore.dll" on the system to run. (it may be required for WMV playback, depending on your setup).
- The Adjust Image fullscreen navigation interface lost the H-SIZE/V-SIZE values. They are now back.
- Fixed a crash when trying to open a DVD title over a network path.
- Fixed a rare crash when trying to show the Control Panel while the media library navigation interface is opening.
- The eMule File Tracker did not work with files between 2 and 4gb.
- The uTorrent File Tracker did not work if the Torrent folder and the torrent file name used the same name.
- The FFDShow Subtitle Renderer would sometimes display subtitles from previously played videos.
- Using the previous chapter function with only one chapter would go to the previous track rather than seeking to the first chapter.
- When enabling "Close on Inactivity" for the fullscreen navigation interfaces, Opening a navigation interface through the SendMessage WinAPI command would have caused the dialog to time-out and close instantly.
- Selecting files in the file Browser and Media Library fullscreen navigation interface and adding them to the playlist now adds them in the correct sorting order and doesn't re-sort the original list.
- Fixed a bug introduced in v7 RC1 which caused a "list index out of bounds" error when Random Play was enabled while only having one file in the playlist.
- Using the Quick Search function on the File Browser and Media Library fullscreen navigation interfaces with a directory containing a low number of files would previously show a blank screen.
- The "Play all files in this directory" navigation function would not appear if there was only one directory listed. Applies to both the media library and file browsing fullscreen navigation interfaces.
- Using the Quick Search function in a directory containing 1000's of files could cause the file names to be cut short.
- You can no longer set image-blanking values greater than the video size.
- Pressing Enter after closing the options dialog could cause a play command to be issued (instead of the assigned function).
- The internal screen saver will no longer activate when the White Wash pattern is in use.
- If "On Playlist Compelete" was set to "Do Nothing" and the video renderer was set as EVR, reaching a media's end would result in the video disappearing.
- The Filter Profiles list (Adv. Option / System / Filter Management) would not list any filters when doing a Standard install.
- Transparent buttons on the control bar would lose their transparency region under certain conditions.
- Fixed a memory leak when playing web (HTML) files.
- Fixed a few rare occurrences of Floating Point errors.
- The "Export Settings" function would not properly save some unicode paths.
- The Skin Tint profiles did not support unicode names.
- Fixed a division by zero error in the Download Navigator when downloading 0bytes sized files from uTorrent or eMule.
- Fixed a memory leak in the Download Navigator.
- The Zoom Player Install Center application could show a newer version of an installed component as requiring an update.
- Having track information (Duration/TAGs/etc...) loaded in the background would not properly read non-english character sets.
- Sorting randomly didn't maintain the playing index which could cause the wrong TAG information to be displayed.
- When playing a media file from the fullscreen navigation interfaces, Zoom Player will now hide the default background image beforehand so there's a smoother transition into the video.
- Associating a file extension (".avi" for example) through the open-with Windows Explorer dialog under vista would disable Zoom Player's ability to associate the file extension.
- Doing a Standard (non-legacy) Zoom Player install with UAC disabled would sometimes break file association (usually due to a bad install).
- M3U playlists with directory-relative file paths would not always load.
- Trying to register Zoom Player automatically by double-clicking the registration file would fail if the evaluation period has ended.
- Loading or Dropping a subtitle file no longer reloads the file to display the subtitles if the subtitle rendering filter is already in the graph.
- Cycling through Subtitle tracks in ".MKV" files containing no internal subtitles with one external subtitle file, didn't work.
- You can now associate shortcut files (".lnk") with Zoom Player DVD external program execute events (On PAL/NTSC DVD detected and On DVD Stop events).
- An access violation crash could occur if you have the stop function set to closing the playing media (instead of seek to start), move the previously played file to a different directory, try playing it again (and fail since the file is no longer there) and then try playing a DVD.
- If you had the "Hide extension for known file types" enabled in Explorer's folder view options dialog, Zoom Player's open dialog would not list the correct files.
- The "/Sort" command line parameter did not function if no files were specified as part of the command line.
- The Open Dialog did not list CD Audio files when the media type was set to CD-Audio.
- The Open Dialog did not list the DVD file (VIDEO_TS.IFO) when setting the media type to "Video".
- The file browser fullscreen navigation interface did not list download percentage for eMule/uTorrent downloads under some conditions even when correctly configured.
- When enabling "Continue to the next item on the playlist when an invalid file is played", the next playing file could display an incorrect aspect ratio and may even not load if the next file was the last in the playlist.
- When drag & dropping files to the playlist editor, the currently playing file would not highlight correctly and going to the next/previous track (file) may load the wrong one.
- When drag & dropping files to a specific spot in the playlist editor, the files would appear in reverse order.
- The file association options dialog page would show incorrect icons if you were using Windows Vista with UAC enabled.
- Newer version of the Flash ActiveX component are now detected. Previously flash playback would work, but the player would list it as missing.
- The "Open Directory" function should now work properly with network paths.
- The ".3G2" extension was missing from the default video extension list.
- Having the control bar auto-hide when the mouse cursor is moved away didn't work properly on secondary monitors.
- If the internal screen saver was active in combination with the Guard Dog feature (Adv. Options / System), the Guard Dog would misidentify the player as unresponsive and close it.
- The internal screen saver would not activate if the secondary monitors were blanked out.
- The internal screen saver no longer shows or moves the mouse cursor.
- The internal screen saver did not respect the aspect ratio of images displayed when the Source Relative Stretch (Pixel Aspect Ratio) feature was enabled.
- With the internal screen saver's streamer function disabled, the transition effects got broken.
- The internal screen saver would take CPU power even if the streamers were disabled. It now takes a lot less CPU power (only during transitions).
- The "1950" CommAPI command used for removing items from the playlist did not properly adjust the currently playing item index when an item was removed. In addition, it would not close the currently playing file if it was removed.
- You can now paste (Ctrl+V) into the Chapter editor's "Go To time" and "Go To Frame" dialogs.
* The Complete Change list history can be found on-line at: http://www.inmatrix.com/files/zoomplayer_whatsnew.shtml