Kaspersky Internet Security 15 ...
недавно пришлось ставить на другом компе последнюю версию касперского , при попытке поставить триальный ключ на 91 день через KRT новый KIS порадовал невозможностью при заблокированной лицензии отключить самозащиту. Пишу для тех , кто с этим столкнется , мне пришлость перейти в безопасный режим , провести операции с KRT там , на этапе где требуется ввести триальный ключ перевел комп в обычный режим и там уже закончил активацию (в безопасном не подключается интернет), всем успехов :)
Превосходная антивирусная защита обеспечивает обнаружение и удаление более чем 60.000 вирусов, троянских программ, червей, вредоносных Java-апплетов и ActiveX. Постоянная проверка всех точек входа, включая сетевые диски, CD-ROM, электронную почту и загружаемые из Интернета файлы. Автоматическое обновление антивирусных баз через Интернет. Сканирование при синхронизации с карманными компьютерами (PDA). Гибкие возможности настройки расписания сканирования. Передача подозрительных файлов в AVERT для получения оперативной помощи при обнаружении неизвестных вирусов. Возможность помещение зараженных файлов в карантин для обеспечения их полной изоляции. Бесплатная техническая поддержка по электронной почте или в режиме реального времени (Chat).
* Offers 3 in 1 PC Protection from viruses, hackers and spyware so you can surf the Web safely.
* Prevents multi-pronged attacks by integrating anti-virus, firewall, and anti-spyware technologies.
* Simplifies security with the new and improved McAfee SecurityCenter.
* Shields your PC around the clock: always on, always updating, always protecting.
* Warns you about sites which send spam, install adware, or attempt online scams
VirusScan Plus consists of the following products and features:
SECURITYCENTER. McAfee SecurityCenter provides the following new features and benefits: - Redesigned protection status. Easily review your computer's security status, check for updates, and fix potential security issues.
- Continual updates and upgrades. Automatically install daily updates. When a new version of McAfee software is available, you get it automatically at no charge during your subscription, ensuring that you always have up-to-date protection.
- Real-time alerting. Security alerts notify you of emergency virus outbreaks and security threats, and provide response options to remove, neutralize, or learn more about the threat.
- Convenient protection. A variety of renewal options help keep your McAfee protection current.
- Performance Tools. Remove unused files, defragment used files, and use system restore to keep your computer running at peak performance.
- Real online help. Get support from McAfee's computer security experts, by Internet chat, e-mail and telephone.
- Safe surfing protection. If installed, the McAfee SiteAdvisor browser plug-in helps protect you from spyware, spam, viruses, and online scams by rating Web sites you visit or that appear in your Web search results. You can view detailed safety ratings that show how a site tested for e-mail practices, downloads, online affiliations, and annoyances such as pop-ups and third-party tracking cookies.
VIRUSSCAN. This version of VirusScan offers the following features:
- Virus protection. Real-time scanning scans files when they are accessed by you or your computer.
- Scan. Search for viruses and other threats in hard drives, floppy disks, and individual files and folders. You can also right-click an item to scan it.
- Spyware and adware detection. VirusScan identifies and removes spyware, adware, and other programs that can jeopardize your privacy and slow down your computer's performance.
- Automatic updates. Automatic updates protect against the latest identified and unidentified computer threats.
- Fast background scanning. Fast, unobtrusive scans identify and destroy viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware, dialers, and other threats without interrupting your work.
- Real-time security alerting. Security alerts notify you about emergency virus outbreaks and security threats, and provide response options to remove, neutralize, or learn more about the threat.
- Detection and cleaning at multiple entry points. VirusScan monitors and cleans at your computer’s key entry points: e-mail, instant message attachments, and Internet downloads.
- E-mail monitoring for worm-like activity. WormStopper™ blocks Trojans from e-mailing worms to other computers, and prompts you before unknown e-mail programs send e-mail messages to other computers.
- Script monitoring for worm-like activity ScriptStopper™ blocks known, harmful scripts from running on your computer.
- McAfee X-ray for Windows. McAfee X-ray detects and kills rootkits and other programs that hide from Windows.
- Buffer overflow protection. Buffer overflow protection protects you from buffer overflows. Buffer overflows occur when suspect programs or processes try to store more data in a buffer (temporary data storage area) on your computer than its limit, corrupting or overwriting valid data in adjacent buffers.
- McAfee SystemGuards. SystemGuards examine your computer for specific behaviors that can signal virus, spyware, or hacker activity.
PERSONAL FIREWALL: Personal Firewall provides complete inbound and outbound firewall protection and automatically trusts known good programs and helps blocks spyware, Trojans, and key loggers. Firewall allows you to defend against hacker probes and attacks, monitors Internet and network activity, alerts you to hostile or suspicious events, provides detailed information about Internet traffic, and complements antivirus defenses.
- Standard and custom protection levels. Guard against intrusion and suspicious activity using Firewall's default protection settings or customize Firewall to your own security needs.
- Real-time recommendations. Receive recommendations, dynamically, to help you determine whether programs should be granted Internet access or network traffic should be trusted.
- Intelligent access management for programs. Manage Internet access for programs, through alerts and Event Logs, or configure access permissions for specific programs from Firewall's Program Permissions pane.
- Gaming protection. Prevent alerts regarding intrusion attempts and suspicious activities from distracting you during
full-screen gameplay and configure Firewall to display alerts following completion of the computer game.
- Computer startup protection. Before Windows opens, Firewall protects your computer from intrusion attempts and unwanted programs and network traffic.
- System service port control. System Service ports can provide a backdoor to your computer. Firewall allows you to create and manage open and closed system service ports required by some programs.
- Manage computer connections. Trust and ban remote connections and IP addresses that can connect to your computer.
- HackerWatch information integration. HackerWatch is a security information hub that tracks global hacking and intrusion patterns as well as providing the most up-to-date information about programs on your computer. You can view global security event and Internet port statistics.
- Lockdown Firewall. Instantly block all inbound and outbound Internet traffic between your computer and the Internet.
- Restore Firewall. Instantly restore the original protection settings for Firewall. If Personal Firewall exhibits undesirable behavior that you cannot correct, you can restore Firewall to its default settings.
- Advanced Trojan detection. Combines program connection management with an enhanced database to detect and block potentially malicious applications, such as Trojans, from accessing the Internet and relaying your personal data.
- Event logging. Specify whether you want to enable or disable logging and, when enabled, which event types to
log. Event logging allows you to view recent inbound and outbound events. You can also view intrusion detected events.
- Monitor Internet traffic. Review easy-to-read graphical maps showing the source of hostile attacks and traffic worldwide.
In addition, locate detailed owner information and geographical data for originating IP addresses. Also analyze inbound and outbound traffic, monitor program bandwidth and program activity.
- Intrusion prevention. Protect your privacy by providing intrusion prevention of possible Internet threats. Using heuristic-like functionality, McAfee provides a tertiary layer of protection by blocking items that display symptoms of attacks or characteristics of hacking attempts.
- Sophisticated traffic analysis. Review both inbound and outbound Internet traffic and program connections, including those that are actively listening for open connections. This allows you to see and act upon programs that can be vulnerable to intrusion.
DATA BACKUP. Data Backup provides the following features to save and restore your photos, music, and other important files. - Local scheduled archiving. Protect your data by archiving files and folders to CD, DVD, USB drive, external hard drive, or network drive. After you initiate the first archive, incremental archives occur automatically for you.
- One-click restore. If files and folders are mistakenly deleted or become corrupt on your computer, you can restore the most recently archived versions from the archive media used.
- Compression and encryption. By default, your archived files are compressed, which saves space on your archive media. As an additional security measure, your archives are encrypted by default.
WIRELESS NETWORK SECURITY. Wireless Network Security offers the following features:
- Always-on protection. Wireless Network Security automatically detects and protects any vulnerable wireless network that you connect to.
- Intuitive interface. Protect your network without having to make difficult decisions or knowing complex technical terms.
- Strong automatic encryption. Only let your friends and family have access to your network and protect your data as it travels back and forth.
- Software only solution. Wireless Network Security works with your standard wireless router or access point and security software. You do not need to buy additional hardware.
- Automatic key rotation. Even the most determined hackers cannot capture your information because the key is continuously rotating.
- Addition of network users. You can easily grant your friends and family access to your network. You can add users
wirelessly or by transferring software via a USB drive.
- Intuitive connection tool. The wireless connection tool is intuitive and informative, with details about signal strength
and security state.
- Event logging and alerts. Easy to understand reports and alerts offer advanced users more information on your wireless network.
- Suspend mode. Temporarily suspend key rotation so that particular applications can run without interruption.
- Compatibility with other equipment. Wireless Network Security automatically updates itself with the latest wireless router or access point modules from the most popular brands including: Linksys®, NETGEAR®, D-Link®, Belkin®, TRENDnet®, and others.
EASYNETWORK (3-USER LICENSE ONLY). EasyNetwork provides the following features:
- File sharing. EasyNetwork makes it easy to share files on your computer with other computers on the network. When you share files, you grant other computers read-only access to those files. Only computers who are members of the managed network (that is, with full or administrative access) can share files or access files shared by other members.
- File transfer. You can send files to other computers that are members of the managed network. When you receive a file, it appears in your EasyNetwork inbox. The inbox is a temporary storage location for all the files that are sent to you by other computers on the network.
- Automated printer sharing. After you join a managed network, EasyNetwork automatically shares any local printers attached to your computer, using the printer's current name as the shared printer name. It also detects printers shared by other computers on your network and allows you to configure and use those printers.
New and Improved Features: - New! Integrated anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall technologies work together to combat today's sophisticated, multi-pronged attacks.
- Improved! Spyware protection detects, blocks, and removes spyware and adware.
- New! Complete inbound and outbound firewall protection automatically trusts known good applications and helps blocks spyware, Trojans, and key loggers.
- New! McAfee® SystemGuards watches your computer for specific behaviors that may signal virus, spyware, or hacker activity.
- New! McAfee® X-Ray for Windows detects and kills rootkits and other malicious applications that hide from Windows and other anti-virus programs.
- New! McAfee® SiteAdvisorTM adds safety ratings to sites and search engine results based on comprehensive spam, adware, and online scam safety tests.
- New! Stealth mode can hide your presence on the Internet, making your computer invisible to hackers.
- Improved! McAfee SecurityCenter makes it simple to review your computer's security status, check for updates, and fix potential security issues.